A Train Of Royal Roses
A Train of Royal Roses is a stunning piece that captures the essence of the Queen's Elizabeth II's life and legacy. The intricate design features a train made entirely of roses, representing Her Majesty's journey of service and dedication. I wanted this also to capture the essence of royalty and elegance. With its intricate design and attention to detail I hope it will add a touch of sophistication to any room.
The remarkable life of Queen Elizabeth II serves as a reminder to us all to strive for greatness in everything we do and that greatness is found in service to others.
The use of roses in the design is also a nod to the Queen's love of flowers, and it adds a beautiful and timeless quality to the piece. A Train of Royal Roses is a wonderful gift for those who appreciate beauty and grace. Likewise this piece is a timeless reminder of the importance of creating beauty in our lives and the world around us. It is a perfect addition to any art collection or as a gift for someone special.
Printed on Giclee Hahnemühle PhotoRag museum quality paper, 308gsm.
With its distinctive smooth and chalky feel, this paper boasts a lightly defined surface, lending each printed image a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth. Matt premium inkjet coating.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
For multiple orders please leave a note at the checkout to combine postage costs.
VAT is calculated and added at the checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 1-2 weeks dependant on current available stock.
All items are sent by Royal Mail First Class, Tracked Post.
Delivery times will vary within each country and postal service.
Additional taxes may apply within your country.
Orders are processed weekly and shipped weekly to reduce carbon emissions and postage costs. Should you require a speedier delivery please do email me at email@example.com
CARE & HANDLING
To maintain the quality and life of your print please take the following care -
The best suggestion is that you find a good framer to expertly handle your print for you.
It’s recommended you don’t handle your print until the framing or hanging process is ready.
Handle with either cotton gloves or clean dry hands, being careful to avoid touching the front of the image. Hold at the edges.
Your image may have a ‘raw’ edge appearance (think old book deckle edges). This is a natural occurrence in the cutting process of fine rag paper and will not be visible once framed.
If framing or hanging the print yourself:
1. Handle with either cotton gloves or clean dry hands, being careful to avoid touching the front of the image. Hold at the edges.
2. Gently unroll larger prints and allow them to flatten in a safe place. We suggest you do not unroll until ready for hanging or framing.
- Find a clean, flat surface. Leave any tissue paper wrap on as you unfold. Touch as little as possible.
- Place one end slightly over a table edge and slowly uncurl away from you, being careful not to lean up against the table edge with your legs or hips.
- Once fully unrolled, place a large book (not too heavy) at the farthest end.
- Gently slide the table edge end up onto the table top and place another large book at that end also.
- Leave for 24 hours.
A simple tutorial can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ARd8_AJwg&t=161s
There is another method to unroll your poster but the above method is recommended for least risk of damage.
- Refer to point #1 when ready to hang or frame.
All sales are final, however if your order arrives and is damaged or there is a flaw in the printing, email a photo and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt and we will be happy to review your request.