The Peace of Wild Things
Inspired by the Wendell Berry Poem by the same title, I gathered some wild flowers and created this quiet, rich composition. It's not overly styled or arranged with precision as I wanted it to feel as if you'd just been for one of those wonderous country walks and plonked your forraged stems in a handy vase when you got home.
Printed on Giclee Hahnemühle PhotoRag museum quality paper, 308gsm.
With its distinctive smooth and chalky feel, this paper boasts a lightly defined surface, lending each printed image a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth. Matt premium inkjet coating.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
For multiple orders please leave a note at the checkout to combine posatge costs.
VAT is calculated and added at the checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 1-2 weeks dependant on current available stock.
All itmes are sent by Royal Mail First Class, Tracked Post.
Delivery times will vary within each country and postal service.
Additional taxes may apply within your country.
Orders are processed weekly and shipped weekly to reduce carbon emisions and posatge costs. Should you require a speedier delivery please do email me at email@example.com
All packaging has been sustainably sourced and is eco-friendly. Each component is either made using recycled materials, is recyclable or compostable.
CARE & HANDLING
To maintain the quality and life of your print please take the following care -
The best suggestion is that you find a good framer to expertly handle your print for you.
It’s recommended you don’t handle your print until the framing or hanging process is ready.
BEFORE YOU UNWRAP YOUR PRINT
If framing or hanging the print yourself:
1. Handle with either cotton gloves or clean dry hands, being careful to avoid touching the front of the image. Hold at the edges.
2. Gently unroll larger prints and allow them to flatten in a safe place. We suggest you do not unroll until ready for hanging or framing.
- Find a clean, flat surface. Leave any tissue paper wrap on as you unfold. Touch as little as possible.
- Place one end slightly over a table edge and slowly uncurl away from you, being careful not to lean up against the table edge with your legs or hips.
- Once fully unrolled, place a large book (not too heavy) at the farthest end.
- Gently slide the table edge end up onto the table top and place another large book at that end also.
- Leave for 24 hours.
A simple tutorial can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ARd8_AJwg&t=161s
There is another method to unroll your poster but the above method is recommended for least risk of damage.
- Refer to point #1 when ready to hang or frame.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final, however if your order arrives and is damaged or there is a flaw in the printing, email a photo and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt and we will be happy to review your request.